Suflet Frumos Yoga Cork Mat
Out of stock
A high performance, versatile, eco-friendly yoga mat, built with high quality materials that ensure optimum comfort, grip ,durability and stability during any type of highly demanding practice.
Out of stockAdd to WishlistAdd to Compare
- Additional information
- Additional information
- Shipping & Returns
- Reviews (6)
Top layer – Cork
-The cork is obtained from the dicot tree, a species of oak, after collecting it, the cork regenerates.
Bottom layer- Natural Rubber
-The rubber is obtained by “tapping” (making a small whole) the tree to obtain it’s sap which is collected, hardened, dried then cut and shaped.
Cork Mat – Advantages
- Eco-friendly: Cork is a natural, raw material that is 100% biodegradable, recyclable and renewable.
- Enhanced grip: Unlike other materials when wet cork releases a waxy substance called suberin which improves the grip of the mat without the sticky effect.
- Anti-microbial: Cork contains phenolics compounds which helps to combat the odor of perspiration, making it ideal for heated or high intensity activities.
- Comfortable: A surface that is smooth and soft, with a generous cushioning of 5mm and it is also an elastic surface that offers great stability for a demanding practice.
- Durable – we use high quality compressed fine particles, that do not flake or crumble with use, it’s pliability allows the mat to become perfectly flat and to roll without damage.
Free Mat Carry Strap
Length: 72 inches
Width: 24 inches
Thickness : 5mm
Weight: 8 lbs
-Any type of yoga: Bikram Yoga and Hot Yoga (our favorites due to its grip/non-slip) Meditation, Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Yin Yoga, Kundalini Yoga, Iyengar Yoga, Jivamukti Yoga, etc.
– Any type of fitness classes: Mommy and Me Classes, Pilates , Stretching, Core Training, Full Body Circuits, Tabata, H.I.I.T, etc.
– Any type of recovery exercise and physiotherapy,
-Grip increases when mat is wet
-Wipe down gently after use
Shipping & Returns
We use USPS shipping service Monday to Friday for all our orders within USA with a standard delivery time of 3-7 business days. Check your shopping cart for accurate rates associated with your purchase.
Please note that any orders placed during weekends or during holidays may take additional processing time.
If you require express shipping please contact us prior to your purchase at email@example.com
If you are not satisfied with your purchase ManaSurf has a return policy that covers manufacturing defects only (defects in materials or workmanship) and the product will be replaced (no refunds available) if it is returned within 30 days after the original purchase.
Manasurf is unable to accept returns for apparel that has been altered or damaged after it has been received. Items must be unwashed, unworn and clean in order to be accepted for returns.
Please note all apparel items are subject to inspection and the replacement process is based on it, however please be aware that restocking and shipment fees will apply.
Items that fail inspection will not be eligible for a replacement.